Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Busy?

Well.....it doesn't always look pretty ;-)

Had a press conference to attend, kid Halloween costume to pick up, corporate report deadline due and convince an angry client that they really shouldn't be angry at all ;-)

So even if you are "running around AND stirring the sauce" ( remember the movie Goodfellas?), it's important to stay with your way of eating and get the nutrients plus energy you need to handle the extra little stresses. Breakfast; a plum, strip of bacon, slices of avocado, roasted pumpkin seeds, almonds and a few brazil nuts. Easy right?

Someone yesterday, said it to me again "see you tomorrow....you know, hump- day" read this old post about that topic.

Have a great day!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you KNOW I remember that movie.

I life my life with the backdrop of ALL LIFES QUESTIONS ARE ANSWERED IN THE MOVIES :)

Miz.

Marc said...

Miz,
I thought I heard all "true-isms" out there ;-)
Yours is the best one yet.
This probably somehow relates to why I like crying at the movies.

Marc