Friday, April 10, 2009

Easy #1

I'm going to do a little series. I'm going to post step by step Feel Good Eating recipes, with the intent to illustrate how EASY it really is, to make a tasty wholesome meal. My question and possible weekend project; would a cooking video be something you would like to see?

Dinner;
3/4 pound of ground turkey
1/4 of a de-seeded jalapeno.
2 cloves of garlic
3 scallions/green onion
1/2 cup of coconut milk
1 tsps red or green curry paste
1 cup shredded green cabbage
2 tbsps of butter
Fresh cilantro
On medium heat saute in butter,garlic, green onion, and jalalpeno. Next add the ground turkey. Dissolve the curry paste in a tiny bit of warm water and add to the pan. When turkey is no longer pink, add the coconut milk and turn down the heat to low. Mix and let simmer for a few minutes. Add the green cabbage, mix and cover. Let simmer on low until cabbage is soft and ready to eat.
You can add a few sliced scallions and fresh cilantro on top before serving.



EASY?
Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend.

4 comments:

Chris said...

Fantastic!

and a cooking video wold be great.

Jeff said...

Awesome. I have ground turkey and coconut milk in the fridge. Going to make it tonight.

Son of Grok said...

Yum yum. And bring on the video!

The SoG

Marc said...

Chris,
Thank you. I will give the video a try.

Jeff,
Cool!! Let me know how it came out and/or how you tweaked it to make it een better.

SOG,
Thanks man! Like I said to Chris, I will give the video a try.

Marc