Sunday, February 21, 2010

Videos

Well the time has come. I know I've promised it for a while, but I've finally taken the plunge.
You know how it's often said that you must do things in life that scare you a bit? Well this scared me a lot.
It's strange to put yourself out there like this. And.....you know when you hear your voice on a tape recorder or video and you shudder in horror? Try making a video of yourself ;-)
Here's a quick intro to yours truly, followed by the first Feel Good Eating cooking video.


8 comments:

Teen Girls said...

I can't bear to listen to my voice on an answering machine so I can feel your apprehension...That said, I'm looking forward to more (even though you keep all the really, really good recipes for the restaurant ;)

Jeff said...

Cool. Looking forward to more.

Marc said...

Primal mama,

I was also apprehensive because I am really tired (didn't sleep last night) and looked it today.
But my camera man insisted I got going with it.
I have to keep some for the restaurant...or my cook book ;-)
Thanks for the support

Jeff,
Thanks for the support. I appreciate it!!

Marc

Mark said...

Alright! I look forward to these.

Anonymous said...

Marc, don't be shy. You always post some inspirational recipes and topics for well being.

epistemocrat said...

Feel Good Nutritional Bricolage videos are bound to be fun.

Unknown said...

Mark,
First one coming right up!

Andy,
I was so tired yesterday...so wasn't feeling to confident. Thanks for the support man!!

Brent,
I will make sure to keep it fun!
Please keep me posted in regards to 2011. Call on me if you need assistance. Was thinking, I could do some cooking then too.

Marc

epistemocrat said...

We need you buddy, particularly your cooking! That'd be perfect.

I'll be in touch via email amigo.

Cheers,

Brent